Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Me, me , and myself xD


My name is Stephanus. I'm from Indonesia. Art and gaming have always been my passion. I started to love drawing when I was still a kid, and then I went to an art school in Singapore after I graduated from high school. After that, I worked as a multimedia designer and did jobs in many different media. I also worked as a wedding photographer for fun. After some years doing all those stuffs, I got a chance to study in the US for one year. So I went to US, to broaden my horizon and meet new people, set new opportunities. Of course I'm learning new things also.


My future job is kinda separated into some options: a concept designer, a movie compositor, or a professional photographer. Until I decide what I really will do in future, I just want to be excellent in what I'm doing now while learning new things. Maybe I'll end up being a multimedia designer, let's see..haha xD 


”LIMITATIONS live only in our minds. But if we use our IMAGINATIONS, our possibilities become LIMITLESS.” (Jamie Paolinetti)

No comments:

Post a Comment