Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flash Interactive - Thematic Typography


The purpose of this assignment is to make an interactive flash movie using startDrag and the previous thematic typography design. So in the animation, I showed the transformation from the ORIGINAL - THEMED - FULL COMPOSITE. Just move the mouse across the box to reveal the transformation. I also put 3 modes in this movie, so the viewer can control which transformation mode he/she wants to see. To change the mode, just click inside the black box.

Using the startDrag command is easy, but the challenge is to make some transformation modes available. At first, I tried to put multiple masks with multiple startDrag commands..which was...a total failure..haha I later found out that startDrag can control one mask at a time only. So I finally decided to make some transformation modes rather than multiple transformations at once. After playing with the script for awhile, finally I found the way to do it XD

Well, I'm satisfied with the result because I'm not so good with codes..haha

You can view the animation here .

P.S. The link is updated and works! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment